About Our Virgin Hair
Since our natural virgin hair is completely unprocessed and natural, some bundles may appears more dry than others. Sometimes they simply need to be moistened. Rest assured that all of the hair we send out is the best as shown in the pictures on our website. Prior to shipping, we inspect and double-check each bundle to ensure only the highest quality. When properly treated, every bundle will last a very long time.
There are easy and foolproof solutions for common hair extension issues like tangling and matting. we highly encourage all of our customers to follow these pre-installation requirements before installation of your hair, and after installation on a weekly basis to ensure the highest quality outcome from your new hair. Repeat the steps below every other day:
1. Brush out all knots, starting from the bottom up.
2. Wet the hair with warm water if using curly textures.
3. Shampoo the hair with a quarter-sized amount of shampoo.
4. Rinse the shampoo out with warm water.
Quick Tip: Warm water helps open the cuticle and prepares the hair for the next step.
5. Apply a generous amount of conditioner , then run your fingers through the hair from the top down. Scrunch the ends with conditioner to remedy split ends with ease.
Quick Tip: Comb the conditioner through with a wide tooth comb.
6. Rinse the conditioner out with lukewarm water.
7. Pat dry with a towel. DO NOT rub the hair to dry it. GENTLY pat dry.
For extra special care follow these two steps:
1. For best results, apply a generous amount of leave-in conditioner every week.
2. Perform a deep conditioning at least once a month.
A routine hair care regimen is vital for proper upkeep of our 100% natural human hair products. The more you take care of your hair, the better you protect your investment, ultimately leading to a happier you!